Get Ready For The Survival!
26-28 of October in Klaipėda
Hackers, engineers, designers, UX masters, marketers, business developers and all those who want to build stuff – here is a weekend for you.
H A C K E R G A M E S is an event that pools eager entrepreneurs, software developers, micro:bit enthusiasts and engineers into a confined space for two days and challenges them to create a cool killer product.
The 13th Hacker Games hackathon will gather the best hackers to make their ideas come true on 26-28th of October at Klaipėdos mokslų ir technologijų parkas. It is your chance to make an impact on tomorrow’s world. As always, we will have some significant prizes, so keep a close eye on updates!
We are looking for people who are motivated to solve real problems, people who are capable to develop fine products, people who are passionate about innovation and ready to escape from their daily routines. You can do whatever you want – create a new carpooling app, design a next world-wide known game, some SaaS solution or build a cool gadget for Internet of Things lovers. The only condition here is that you create something from scratch – possibilities should be equal for all as you will compete for Prizes:
1000 EUR for an industry trip from Game Insight
Games track winner
How will everything work?
- it’s a 48 hours event, so be ready to work till late at night or even overnight, we will make sure that you would be filled with coffee and have a corner for a nap;
- you come on Friday evening, pitch your idea, form teams and start developing products;
- mentors from various professional backgrounds will come to help you in the process, so do not panic if you are stuck with your product;
- you will have to prepare your final pitch and show your best in front of the Jury on Sunday afternoon, winners will get it all!
What will you get?
- workspace for you and your team with high speed internet;
- food and beverages free of charge for you;
- possibility to stay at the workspace overnight;
- T-Shirt and other nice giveaways;
- prizes for the best products developed over the weekend.