Join Dancer – leading and innovative top technology team. We are developing automotive technologies which will change our futures to better, safer and cleaner. Dancer is the latest brand of the innovative company “Vėjo Projektai”. Since 2010 we are participating in the Energy Revolution and green energy supply. Recently we took the road turn into the high-tech created full electric, built-in battery driven public transportation bus, powered by 100% green energy. Our young team of more than 40 members is looking for enthusiastic, advanced newcomers who can step into our team and make an immediate impact on electric public transportation future. If you are engaged, please send us your CV with a letter of motivation.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software;
• Writing computer programs for various purposes;
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer
hardware and software, including applications and programming;
• Documented and proven experience from 3D CAD modelling, preferably Solidworks, working
knowledge of other 3-D design software would be an advantage;
• Testing programs, hardware, preparing testing procedures.;
• Prepare maintenance instructions and procedures;
• Reporting to team leader and directly to department manager;
• Working collaboratively with other engineering departments;
• Good knowledge of standard Microsoft programs;
• Generate daily tasks for team members.