IAMUS Inovacijos @ https://iamus.net
Iamus is an innovative software company that offers a ready-to-go IoT-platform for cities, public and private organizations, manufacturers, retailers, and hospitality sector. Our portfolio of state of the art solutions are designed to streamline data tracking and data analysis, transforming our clients’ environments into ecosystems, and putting them ahead of their competition by minizing human error, increasing efficiency, reducing operational costs and creating new revenue streams. Our products give our clients a comprehensive set of information about their operations, and a greater control to respond to any situation.
Iamus is in partnership with Huawei, Intel and Dell.
Few of the benefits being a part of the innovative and growing iamus team:
- Be a part of “Klaipeda – Smartest City in the Baltics” project and lots of innovation based projects in all around the world
- Always be one step ahead of innovations
- Variety of tasks and technologies to get your hands on
- Excellent working conditions and lean structure
- Young and passionate team
- Social guarantees
- Motivating salary
Iamus Office in Historical Old Town
For the further development of the application and different customer requirements we are looking for motivated and experienced front-end tester to reinforce our team of various professionals.
As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and help us to maintain our high quality standards.
If you are competent in developing and executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Understand and analyze user stories and use cases;
- Develop and execute test routines;
- Run manual tests and create automated tests;
- Detect, track and report software defects and inconsistencies;
- Provide support and documentation;
Collaborative problem-solving skills as well as communication skills are essential.
- High IT-affinity and a solid understanding of web-based applications;
- Experience in the field of mobile applications;
- Experience in dealing with different web browsers;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude;
- Systematic way of working and strong organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to document information in detail;
- A high degree of responsibility;
- Very good knowledge of English;