As a Software Systems Engineer at Omega you will have an opportunity to design and develop high-quality project management systems used by world's leading corporations, take part in projects both in Lithuania and around the world.
- requirements analysis and system design;
- database and applications modeling;
-development of comprehensive client-server software systems using Omega's application framework (Appframe);
- creation of new and development of existing modules in Omega’s flagship project management products suite (Pims);
- participation in client development projects in Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, France, England, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia and more
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Inner-motivation and self-organization skills
- Higher IT education or relevant work experience
- Willing to acquire new skills and travel
- Strong database development skills (including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic.
- Database development skills using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Windows applications development using .NET;
Omega offers strong professional environments and interesting development projects for those who like technological challenges. Here you can participate in the development of software tools used by thousands of users.
Omega guarantees competitive salaries and a comprehensive welfare scheme that includes holiday accommodations all over the world, team-building trips to exciting destinations, social and entertainment events, sports, language and professional improvement activities.
For an insight into our personnel benefits see www.insideomega.no
From 1000 Eur taxes excluded
Depends on results
Prospect of increasing