We are looking for skilled technical specialists, who are initiative, good team players and have strong communication skills.
The successful applicants should have genuine interest in creating and maintaining technology and products that helps project driven organizations to improve their project execution capabilities through innovative software tools and work processes.
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Self-propelled and inner-motivated
- Higher IT education or relevant working experience
- Willing to acquire new skills and travel
- Strong database development skills using Microsoft SQL Server, including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic
- Windows applications development using .NET
The primary location will be Klaipėda, Lithuania, however occasional international travels might be required.
Omega offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive welfare scheme that includes holiday accommodations all over the world, teambuilding trips to exciting destinations and social gatherings.
For an insight into our personnel benefits see InsideOmega.com.
For more information send enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org