- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Self-propelled and inner-motivated;
- Understands Product architecture and functionality;
- Prepares Test Strategy/Approach for Testing;
- Writes test plans and test cases for new features, defines the automation strategy;
- Creates, oversees and maintains the automated tests suite;
- Identifies and reports defects in products and services (capture repro steps and screenshots for developers);
- Ensures products and services meet standards (quality, performance, security, etc.);
- Collaborates with developers in product defect diagnosis;
- Performs code reviews and assists in debugging efforts;
- Helps engineers find ways to improve coding best practices;
- Continually researches new Security concepts and incorporates that new knowledge into the ongoing QA process.
- Database development skills using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Windows applications and libraries development using .NET;
- Experience with Ranorex Studio, Selenium and similar tools.