Senior Node.js Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join our team! If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.js knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer is a company that provides security, networking and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company's security products include products for protection against email, web surfing, web hackers and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company's networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services and data protection.
- At least 3 years of experience with js
- Experience with various unit and integration test frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Karma
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Express/Koa
- Hands on experience with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience with third-party integrations like Salesforce, ZenDesk, and SAP
Technologies we like:
- Amazon AWS (S3, Athena, Lambda, EC2, etc.)
- Develop software solutions by: studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Continuously expand knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Be a persistent and creative problem solver
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2200 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.