We are looking for a talented Senior/Lead Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined UI/UX. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices.
Sergey, Lead Software Engineer: “We are implementing our own solution for face recognition that could be used as an internal service or integrated to any customer's project. We used a model, trained on millions of photos, as a base for transfer learning to create our own model. Right now we are working on improving the accuracy of the model and making it portable and integratable.
Project Team: 1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-end Engineers /Computer Vision, Front-end Engineer, 1 DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular2+;
- Strong expertise in ES5/ES6+;
- Strong expertise in Typescript;
- Strong expertise in HTML (semantic), CSS + preprocessors (BEM; OOCSS; SMACSS; etc), and writing cross-browser compatible code;
- Strong expertise in modern JS MVVM framework (Angular2+):
- Code best practices
- Change detection
- Lazy loading
- Angular Universal
- Expertise in RxJS & State Management;
- Expertise in Module manager/bundler (Webpack; Gulp; etc)
- Expertise in Testing frameworks/APIs (Jest; TestBED; etc);
- Expertise in Responsive/Adaptive Web Applications;
- Expertise in linters; code style tools (ESLint; TSLint; HTML/CSS linters; etc);
- Expertise in HTTP (HTTP(s); Methods; Headers; etc)
- Basic expertise in Web Security (XSS; CSRF/XSRF; XSSI; CSP; injections; etc);
- Basic expertise in Application Profiling;
- Basic expertise in NodeJS;
- Basic expertise in REST & DBs;
- Basic expertise in Cloud Computing Services (Amazon; Google; Microsoft);
- Hand on and implements complex Enterprise Applications, services, etc.;
- Technical Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Web Components;
- Web Workers;
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular2+;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features;
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications;
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project.
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity for career growth.
From 2200 EUR (net)