Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. The main activity of Exadel is also migration, optimization and development of enterprise applications, IT-consulting, testing and quality control.
The head office is in Walnut Creek, California, United States. Currently we have development centers in 8 countries and more than 1000+ employees. Development centers are located in Boulder (USA), Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest (Belarus), Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa and Vinnitsa (Ukraine), Vilnius, Klaipeda (Lithuania), Warsaw, Szczecin and Bialystock (Poland), Drezden (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
Sergey, Lead Software Engineer: “The Project is a security helper system for the office that recognizes strangers and notifies the security department. It will be based on rVision and guest systems to recognize people it already knows. Potential candidate will gain the valuable experience with both AI and IoT technologies.”
- Hands on experience in HTML and CSS;.
- Good knowledge of React Architecture of React. React main principles; State management with Redux;
- Knowledge of React UI component libraries;
- Proactive, sociable person eager to work and develop in a team;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members;
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Upper Intermediate level
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests;
- Performing code review, UI optimizations;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, and design new features;
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications.
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance.
Salary: from 2200 EUR net