Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Do not miss your chance! You will work with the world's largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees. It is based in more than 40 countries and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. It is the biggest HR consultancy firm in the world, its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
The Project is a tool that collects employees insurance and benefits data for further processing. You will have a great opportunity to learn internal processes of a worldwide customer.
- At least 3+ years of experience with js
- Knowledge of frameworks available for js (such as Express, Node-RED, Device.js, Cylon.js)
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix bugs before they become a problem
- Take over maintenance and extend existing services
- Optimize use cases and error handling/test completeness
- Develop software solutions by: studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle
- Continuously expand knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2200 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.