If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Do not miss your chance! You will work with the world's largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees. It is based in more than 40 countries and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. It is the biggest HR consultancy firm in the world, its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
The Project is a tool that collects employees insurance and benefits data for further processing. You will have a great opportunity to learn internal processes of a worldwide customer.
- In-depth knowledge of Angular 2+
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
English level: Intermediate+
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular
- Performing code review
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2200 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.