Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps (Azure) Engineer. If you have a keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base we are looking for you!
Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Exadel engages in migration, optimization and development of enterprise applications, IT-consulting, testing and quality control.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has development centers in 8 countries and more than 1000+ employees. Development centers are located in Boulder (USA), Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest (Belarus), Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa and Vinnitsa (Ukraine), Vilnius, Klaipeda (Lithuania), Warsaw, Szczecin and Bialystock (Poland), Drezden (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
- 3+ years of experience in Azure
- Knowledge of K8s
- Knowledge of Azure authentication and authorization
- Experience with Azure API gateway
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Quick learner possessing an analytical mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
Azure certification would be great. If you are not certified, then hands-on experience in Azure is required.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of applications and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Support & troubleshooting
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
- Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
- 1 paid social vacation day;
- Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
- Regular social events with the team
- Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues
- Training focus with self-learning benefits
- Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices
Salary: from 3000 EUR gross
Do you want to join an innovative company backed by great people? Apply now!
Please, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org