Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps (AWS) Engineer to join our team!
Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. The main activity of Exadel is also migration, optimization and development of enterprise applications, IT-consulting, testing and quality control.
The head office is in Walnut Creek, California, United States. Currently we have development centers in 8 countries and more than 1000+ employees. Development centers are located in Boulder (USA), Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest (Belarus), Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa and Vinnitsa (Ukraine), Vilnius, Klaipeda (Lithuania), Warsaw, Szczecin and Bialystock (Poland), Drezden (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
- More than 3+ years of IT Experience;
- Knowledge of K8s;
- Experience in building and maintaining systems in AWS;
- Experience with migrating data centers workloads AWS;
- Experience in implementing AWS cloud solutions using Infrastructure as code methodologies;
- Experience in leveraging version control systems to manage Infrastructure as code;
- Experience in implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements;
- Developing Foundational reusable technology components.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Nice to have:
- AWS Technical Certificates is a big plus
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, provide detailed advice regarding their application and execute specialized tasks.
- Define test conditions for given requirements. Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided. Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identify and report issues and risks.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products. Document faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Design computing and communications equipment. Translate logical designs into physical designs and deliver technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians.
- Undertake routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software. Conduct tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools. Documents details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated.
- Apply tools, techniques and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion and inappropriate use.
- Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change.
- Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
- 1 paid social vacation day;
- Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
- Regular social events with the team
- Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues
- Training focus with self-learning benefits
- Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices
Salary: from 3000 EUR gross
Do you want to join an innovative company backed by great people? Apply now!
Please, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org