IAMUS Inovacijos @ https://iamus.net
Iamus is an innovative software company that offers a ready-to-go IoT-platform for cities, public and private organizations, manufacturers, retailers, and hospitality sector. Our portfolio of state of the art solutions are designed to streamline data tracking and data analysis, transforming our clients’ environments into ecosystems, and putting them ahead of their competition by minizing human error, increasing efficiency, reducing operational costs and creating new revenue streams. Our products give our clients a comprehensive set of information about their operations, and a greater control to respond to any situation.
Iamus is in partnership with Huawei, Intel and Dell.
Few of the benefits being a part of the innovative and growing Iamus team:
- Be a part of “Klaipeda – Smartest City in the Baltics” project and lots of innovation based projects in all around the world
- Always be one step ahead of innovations
- Variety of tasks and technologies to get your hands on
- Excellent working conditions and lean structure
- Young and passionate team
- Motivating salary
Iamus Office in Historical Old Town
Full time/Part time
Iamus is looking for an ambitious and nice senior full-stack engineer who shares our passion for building a great and innovate software. This is a unique opportunity to have a major impact on our young and talented engineering team by taking a role of a technical lead. You will be expected to collaborate with young team of engineers to solve complex technical problems and push them to deliver high quality code by establishing solid development pipelines and adopting Agile and DevOps practices. We also expect you to take responsibility of core component design & development and cary out technology research.
- Lead the full cycle of the software development part of the projects;
- Design solutions and evaluate technical decisions;
- Analyze coding segments, plans and schematics of the application. Balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Improve team efficiency by adjusting communications, providing feedback, removing obstacles;
- Optimize development pipelines, by adopting best practices and top-notch solutions;
- 3+ years of senior/middle full stack developer experience.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development processes and technologies.
- Knowledge of Java and related components and frameworks; Experience with Java enterprise solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of database design, implementation, tuning and maintenance (relational, non relational, time scale).
- Experience with version control and continuous integration tools and technologies (Git, Maven, Jenkins).
- Direct development team leading experience or vast experience working in team under strong leadership within agile paradigm.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate in Lithuanian and English (both spoken and written).