Senior Database Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Database Engineer to join our team! As a Database Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning, implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining the Client databases.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About the Project:
Project is a system for recording, analyzing and allocating costs for individual services provided to patients (for example, drugs, procedures, tests, accommodation and meals), as well as costs for resources of departments, etc. It consists of many subsystems.
Current Project Stage:
- 3+ years of experience in DB development
- Strong SQL skills. Experience in execution of parameterized dynamic SQL
- Experience of writing documentation regarding databases, DB mapping
- Strong engineering process skills e.g. source control, coding standards, code reviews
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Good time management и multi-tasking skills
Nice to have:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Implement & Execute Parameterized Dynamic SQL
- Design & Implement Table Partitioning
- Identify Poor Performing Indexes
- Implement a Parallel Data Insert
- Implement a Partition Switch Operation
- Identify & Fix Estimation Errors
- Identify Root Cause of Blocking Events
- Establish DB Process Baseline
- Implement an Extended Event
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2200 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.