Senior Automation QA (JS)
We are currently looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d really like to meet you.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Do not miss your chance! You will work with the world's largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees. It is based in more than 40 countries and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. It is the biggest HR consultancy firm in the world, its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
The Project is a tool that collects employees insurance and benefits data for further processing. You will have a great opportunity to learn internal processes of a worldwide customer.
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Experience with JS language
- Significant knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Protractor)
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Passion for testing and an aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2200 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.