Senior Automation QA (Java)
Currently we are looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. You will work with the team, who is developing a Machine Learning product!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use Customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their clients engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide create lasting value, the Customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the Customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. His Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. In other words you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
About the Project:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Automation QA for the AI/ML Scrum team that supports several different AI/Machine Learning product features.
“Big Data” is a fine name for the project. The Scrum team is a consistent team that works on different product areas over time, not discrete projects that start and end. A note about the big data team is that this exact Scrum team doesn’t have a dedicated QA person currently. It shares a QA person with Customer’s Big Data platform team currently and that QA person will be available to support you if you need help.
Most of the “Big Data” teams are on Pacific Time (west coast US and Canada).
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Manual QA experience
- Experience creating automated tests using Java programming language
- Knowledge of TestNG automation framework.
- RestAssured (REST API testing library)
- Experience of work in Agile Scrum. It is necessary to understand how to work with the Scrum team to create test cases for stories / bug fixes as well as how to create the test automation
- Working knowledge of bug tracking tools (e.g., Atlassian Jira)
- Solid understanding of general quality assurance/software testing processes, methodologies, and procedures
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Highly motivated, organized, creative team player, willing to work in a highly dynamic atmosphere
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Develop new and improve existing API autotests
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Actively participate in CI/CD process, support the development team in setting up continuous automated deployments, monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2200 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.