UAB GRH LT
GRH is an international company that is currently in the process of establishing its research and development and production operations in Klaipeda. GRH is committed to the development and manufacturing of sustainable building materials for the construction market.
GRH LT is looking for a Head Accountant to join our team. If you are a motivated professional who enjoys a challenge, likes the idea of creating something new, takes ownership of your work, and appreciates working in a friendly and respectful environment… we’d like to meet you!
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Formation and management of the company’s accounting department in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
• Development of internal control processes.
• Preparation and submission of tax and financial reports to state institutions and company management
• Communication and cooperation with audit companies, banks, and state institutions
• Communication and presentation of data when absorbing ESF support project funds
• Payroll accounting and personnel documentation management
• Advising the company's management on all tax issues
• Income and expense classification, expense control
• Invoicing for international shipments
• Cash flow planning and control
• Preparation of VAT reports
• Inventory control.
• Higher degree in accounting, finance or economics
• Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing company
• English language fluency (verbal and written)
• Excellent computer literacy, proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products
• Great organizational and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details
• Discretion is essential
• Managerial experience is desirable
• Grant management experience is a plus.
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and career growth opportunities in an international company
• Work in a new office with a dynamic and friendly team
• Additional package of incentives.
1700-2400 eur/mon. gross salary
The final salary will be based on experience and competence.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.