Project Manager / Scrum Master
Currently we are looking for a person who will join our friendly team and help us with the Project Manager/Scrum Master role.
Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Exadel engages in migration, optimization and development of enterprise applications, IT-consulting, testing and quality control.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has development centers in 8 countries and more than 1000+ employees. Development centers are located in Boulder (USA), Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest (Belarus), Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa and Vinnitsa (Ukraine), Vilnius, Klaipeda (Lithuania), Warsaw, Szczecin and Bialystock (Poland), Drezden (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good communication skills
- 2+ years of working in IT as PM/Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban basics (PSM-I certificate is a plus)
- Understanding of basic software development and project management practices and tools
- Organizing and maintaining Agile process
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Attending to the project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2200 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.