Lead/Senior Node.js Developer
Are you an aspiring Node.js Developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career?
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
Sergey, Lead Software Engineer: “The Project is a security helper system for the office that recognizes strangers and notifies the security department. It will be based on rVision and guest systems to recognize people it already knows. Potential candidate will gain the valuable experience with both AI and IoT technologies.”
Project Team: 1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-end Engineers /Computer Vision, Front-end Engineer, 1 DevOps.
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Asynchronous programming in Node.js;
- Event loop, libuv,
- Architecture patterns (monolith, mvc, event-driven, microservices, clouds/aws);
- Security (helmet, cors, scrf, https, secure cookie, inputs validation);
- Logging/configuring, kibana, consul;
- Authorization (passport.js, roles);
- js / hapi.js / nest.js;
- Processes / threads, child_process, cluster;
- Databases(relational, mongodb, redis);
- Code quality (eslint/tslint/sonarcube, editorconfig);
- Testing (jest/mocha/jasmine/karma/supertest/sinon);
- Automation (gulp/grunt/bash);
- Rest + swagger
- Network architecture (Proxying, load balancing, CDN);
- Linux basics, Docker;
- Continuing integration / Jenkins;
- Git/github/bitbucket, code review;
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jira, agile, scrum (basics).
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services;
- Migrate new development;
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix bugs before they become a problem;
- Take over maintenance and extend existing services;
- Optimize use cases and error handling/test completeness;
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project;
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity for career growth.
Salary: from 2200 EUR net