Lead Python Developer (full stack)
We are looking for a motivated Lead Python Developer to come and join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer is a Real Estate Investment Trust with headquarters in the Netherlands, establishing a new business delivering last-mile, eco-friendly transportation (e-bikes, bikes, scooters <think CitiBikes in NY>). This is a new business entity and greenfield opportunity.
- 5+ years of experience in back-end Python
- Hands on experience in front-end React & React Native framework, its architecture and main principles
- Good knowledge of GCP, Postgres
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch
- A sense of value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
- Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2300 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.