Lead GO Developer
We are looking for an exceptional Lead GO Developer to manage our team and provide effective guidance.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The main goal of the project is to recreate the functionality of two existing solutions and create a "new" platform. The project requires employing microservice architecture, distributed cloud storage, messaging systems, scalability, and more.
The successful applicant will have opportunities to make important decisions, pro-actively push their views and solutions to the customer, and work with a team of highly skilled developers.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Strong team leadership skills, including the ability to mentor, motivate, and influence others
- Strong hands-on experience using Go programming language
- Good knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka
- Good knowledge of Microservices
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep and Sltr
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools (e.g. Stringer)
- Popular Go web frameworks (e.g. Revel)
- Router packages (e.g. Gorilla Mux)
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Manage overall software development process, bring new solutions to discussion and ensure their deployment
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the customer’s team
- Ensure functional groups within the team are well aligned
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Play an integral role in architectural and design decisions to build an efficient microservices-distributed architecture
- Provide technical leadership for the team – mentor, coach, continuous improvement, lead by example
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Salary: from 2600 EUR net
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.