Lead DevOps Engineer
We’re in search of a Lead DevOps Engineer who’s ready to help us move a step forward in
integrating with the cloud.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for
clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+
employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the Customer’s Company is a global leader in
information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk
and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights
as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The Project involves constructing business-facing apps in the public cloud.
Your team's assignments will include all relevant code and detailed Low Level Design.
Engineers will work closely with Architecture and Operations to ensure all solutions are
seamlessly transitioned from build to run.
You'll need to leverage a standard set of enterprise-wide artifacts such as Design Patterns and
Standards and follow guiding design principles to deliver GBS strategic intent, all while
providing business value.
Team Composition: 2 DevOps, 1 Scrum Master, 1 Senior Developer, 7 Senior DevOps, and 1
Senior Project Manager
Project Phase: Development
Project Duration: Ongoing
● 5+ years of experience in Azure with a willingness to grow in AWS cloud OR
Experience in AWS with a willingness to grow in Azure cloud
● Experience in Azure DevOps or similar tools
● Experience in Powershell and Python, especially in best practices
● Experience in Azure/AWS tools like Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure ARM
templates, CloudFormation templates, and Boto3 (for Python)
● Experience in Git
● Experience in Terraform
● Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
● Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related
● Develop best practices for code
● Develop and apply DevOps practices for engineers’ team
● Decide which direction the team should take in development and which DevOps practices
● Develop common approaches for service development
● Work with a team
● Review pull requests
● Present results on demo
● Provide technical leadership on the project
● Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of working with Exadel:
● Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
● Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support
everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
● Language classes with a native speaker
● Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for
being creative and productive
● Friendly work environment
● Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success.
This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the
growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
Salary: from 2600 EUR net