IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL IN YOUR AREA AND WANT TO USE YOUR EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE NOT AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS AND LOVE CHALLENGES – APPLY, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!
- Preparation, negotiation of group contracts and debriefing and providing conclusions and insights for compiling and/or executing;
- Preparation of pleadings in civil, administrative and other matters;
- Preparation of response to inquiries, preparation of inquiries, reconciliation of documents and legal evaluation;
- Representation of corporate group interests in relations with partners, state and non-state institutions;
- Debt collection and debt management;
- Resolving legal issues arising from activities;
- Communication with other Group companies, clients, suppliers in Lithuania and abroad;
- Legal advice to management/company personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in law;
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania (civil, labor law);
- Good skills in drafting legal documents;
- Languages: excellent knowledge of English and Russian (written and spoken);
- Logical thinking, quick orientation, ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to defend and substantiate one's opinion;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office);
- 2 years of legal work experience in the company - an advantage.
- Contributing to important, exciting and challenging projects in an interesting area;
- Open and collaborative leaders and proactive colleagues;
- Opportunity for individual development and in-service training;
- Competitive, competency-based salary and motivational package for the Company's employees (holidays, seminars, etc.).
SALARY (BRUTO): 1500.00 iki 2500.00 €.
Additional information: salary is not limited, it depends on the results.