Join Dancer – leading and innovative top technology team. We are developing automotive technologies which will change our futures to better, safer and cleaner. Dancer is the latest brand of the innovative company “Vėjo Projektai”. Since 2010 we are participating in the Energy Revolution and green energy supply. Recently we took the road turn into the high-tech created full electric, built-in battery driven public transportation bus, powered by 100% green energy. Our young team of more than 40 members is looking for enthusiastic, advanced newcomers who can step into our team and make an immediate impact on electric public transportation future. If you are engaged, please send us your CV with a letter of motivation.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop conceptual design and scope work;
• Prepare estimate for design activities and deliverables;
• Prepare design supporting calculations for electrical systems;
• Prepare specification for electrical equipment and materials and assist procurement;
• Conduct technical evaluations of vendor bids and select the vendor;
• Review and approve vendor drawings and documentation in compliance with applicable
• Be conversant with materials sourcing and identification in accordance with standards;
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established
procedures; requesting repair service;
• Develop design supporting calculations.