WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Integrated experience in the areas of audit, accounting, finance, process and risk assessment:
Examine financial and accounting records
Carry out analytical, risk assessment procedures and tests of details
Identify accounting issues
Understand and validate internal control procedures applied by clients
• Continuous development: our work is often challenging but your professional and personal growth will never stop
• Possibility to learn from some of the smartest & insightful people around
• Possibility to obtain ACCA certification
• Salary (gross): from 1000.00 to 1800.00 €.
YOU ARE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
• Have bachelor degree (or are a final year student) in Audit/ Accounting/ Economics/ Finance
• Have strong analytical and organizational abilities
• Have knowledge of key accounting principles (would be considered as an advantage)
• Have experience in similar position or accounting/ finance area (would be considered as an advantage)
• Are proactive, problem-solving team player with analytical skills
• Are fluent in English
• Are curious and eager to learn.
Your career is just that. Yours. You choose it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us:
• 100+ hours for digital upskilling & e-trainings
• 1 = 2-3 years in other companies
• 20+ industries (only in first year!) to learn about businesses from inside of the companies
• 12+ different projects every year to excel your teamwork skills
• Truly international environment: join a global network of 276 000+ specialists.
from 1000.00 to 1800.00 €.